Tuesday, September 08, 2009

IT'S ABOUT TIME.....

...I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW...
I haven't been on here in so long. I am not sure what happened. I just know I have missed doing it and yet at the same time feel so overwhelmed in life. Don't we all? It just took a FrEe day without 27,492 items on the agenda to actually sit down and decide that I needed to update this. I need it-and know that as the family historian my family needs it too. They really don't care what is on this blog and have probably never gone to read it but they will when I get it published in a book form and will be forever grateful to their dear old mom when it is done. So it is the start of a new school year and feels ever so refreshing-don't ya think? I think it is time to organize, clean up and out, and get back into old habits. That is, of course, as long as they are good ones. So here goes. AND I'm going to add photos too. You won't believe how many photos are sitting in a folder on my desktop just waiting and asking to be added to this blog. That's right-they want out and in full view so they mean something. 
We've had so much going on in our lives this summer and it just about literally flew by. It always seems that summer is meant to be a relaxing, casual event in ones life and somehow that concept passed The Garcia Gang right by. Not complaining, just noting and realizing what happens when you don't deliberately plan to do nothing and let everyday be simple and plain....the days go by, weeks go by and before you know it a new season is upon you. All too well. Love it!!!




1 comment:

Allyson said...

Good to hear a little update! Hope you guys are doing great--home Emily is loving Jr. High! I miss it there!:)

LOVE Allyson