
and that's all that matters. I have always done something really fun for St. Paddy's Day and this year I just let it all go to pot!! {no pun intended} I usually do all green breakfast and have shamrock confetti around the house and then do something fun and green for dinner too-or we go out to eat and pick somewhere that has green food....what happened to my enthusiasm here. I think I am getting old and L-a-Z-y. The kids didn't even say anything and we just let the day go by. I was teaching school and almost forgot to wear green too. I put on green socks to fool everyone and it didn't even work. The kids at school just looked at me and said-"you must have green on somewhere, is it on your socks, your underwear or do you have on another shirt underneath that one?" They are just too smart for me-or I think I am the smart one and it is my age that is fooling me! whalaa.....I give up...
No comments:
Post a Comment